SCFixed

subtle://
just created a fixed gear forum for santa cruz seeing as a couple of us rode out there tonight and liked what you had going. please post in the forum and check for rides and alleycats if you ever want to come over the hill and ride in the ocean breeze:] also, any help on managing this sort of forum would greatly be appreciated. thanks again to the welcoming riders of sjfixed!

Re: SCFixed

tinaballs
thanks for coming out tonight. and stop giving me shit for my brakes, juan

Re: SCFixed

benitosan
ssssssssssqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  haha

Re: SCFixed

Hey Thanks for comin out last night guys. Sorry about the short weird ride. Cant really avoid flats. Hopefully you guys are still down to ride.

Re: SCFixed

mark_xvx
nate, next time i'll get off work, hopefully.  we should do a watsonville to santa cruz!

Re: SCFixed

lil' j
ya sorry for the trippppppleee flats.... hey dont bag on brakes.. if my fork was drilled i'd rock one.....

NOT...lol