Rock Climbing

atarinaper
Anyone into climbing here? I'm thinking of getting a membership at Touchstone in San Jose to start bouldering again.
I've climbed outdoors at places such as the buttermilks, happys and sads out in Bishop. The Vacaville Boulders, Castle Rock and Mt. Diablo.

It'd be cool to hang out with some of you and do some climbing with all of you.

Re: Rock Climbing

thyna-mao

I've done it once...do you know Lillly, she's always there. I still have my Wavier Card.

Re: Rock Climbing

Never really done this but im down to try it out. Im fuckin weak though. haha. shit. How much is it? How does it work?

Re: Rock Climbing

jimsantos
Hey I actually climb regularly. I got a full set of gear (bouldering and sport, no trad stuff) if you ever wanna go outdoor, although it's looking like it's gonna be too cold/wet soon. I used to have a membership at touchstone,  which is pretty good, but planet granite in sunnyvale is way bigger and has a ton more stuff for 15 bucks more (student rate). Either ym is good, but if you're anywhere near sunnyvale, it's worth checking out. My schedule's pretty easy to work with, lemme know if you wanna climb.

Re: Rock Climbing

tinaballs
lets go sky high!!!!

Re: Rock Climbing

jeffree
i've been wanting to try that place in downtown across from johnny rockets. my friend told me to go to planite granite or wahtever, she says it's hella bigger.