Riderz.....

BRRUNO
so...  anyone still ride in san jose...   i ride around everyday and barely see anyone out..  pretty sad..   whats really goin on...

Re: Riderz.....

Jizzal
when and where r u riding?

Re: Riderz.....

GoldenGhetto
I ride around in Cupertino and have never seen anyone else except my roommate...where are you guys?

Re: Riderz.....

Jizzal
I ride around downtown SJ, south SJ, and Campbell.  I like to ride the trails around here as often as possible.  But i know what you mean not too many fixies out now a days.  I see some hipsters pretending to ride once in awhile, but thats about it.

Re: Riderz.....

mark_xvx
am work and pm classes...