ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

tinaballs
10:00 am- meet at marks house on keyes and 3rd
10:30 am- all the bikes should be stacked in herbs bus by this time
11:00- once we get situated, 5 skinny bastards jump into my car and some in the other bus
12:00- we should be at bennetts place in san meteo
1:00-3:30- alleycat race in the sun
4:00-7:00- block party in SF
7:00-10:00- after partty in SF

can you guys make this happen? who is leaving early???

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

herbMFreal
alright sounds like a plan then! man i think im chillaxin tonight though so i can have all the energy tomorrow..
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

tinaballs
yeah thats what im going to do too. no drinkin for me tonight. see you in the morning bus

i hope it doesnt POUR tomorrow....
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

tinaballs
well i checked and it said raining during the day a slight sprinkles around night time.. but tomorrow night wil be clear, most likely at the block party
awww man

i guess we gots to wear them poncho craps

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

ThaValleyFixedGear
dang!!!!! i wish i could ride with you guys tomorrow...but it's my birthday this weekend and i gotta spend time with the family.....well have fun tomorrow and if ya could take some pictures so i can check it out...

  Sokha
=Sokha M.

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

herbMFreal
Okay Change of plans fellas!

No bangbus but i have a Truck!
Whoever else is going to oakland, Meet up with Bennet in San Mateo caltrain www.caltrain.org
Bennett can bring the extra peeps, ill bring the bikes
Call Me Mark or Bennett

408.607.5286
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

benitosan
hey guys!  TRY TO BE AT MY PLACE IN DOWNTOWN SAN MATEO BY 11AM OR SO...

cuz its always a lag to get so many people/bikes together, i want to be in downtown Oakland by like
12noon so we can find parking, get some coffee and food, then head on over to the starting point...

SO GET HERE BY 11AM OR SO, if you guys get here by 12noon, by the time we get to Oakland and park and shit, we'll be running it a little close to the 1pm start time, so set your alarm clocks early, ride with Herb or Mark/Tina, leave SJ by 10am or so, and get here by 11AM, i don't wanna leave at 12noon.

GET TO SAN MATEO BY 11AM... GET TO SAN MATEO BY 11AM... GET TO SAN MATEO BY 11AM, that is all!

Re: ROLL CALL: saturdays situation

fuck this is wack i'm so faded rifght now and i dont want to sleep yet but i should, i need energy for that damn ride tomorrow see you guys soon