R.I.P Sheldon Brown

dieslow
02/03/08:
Dear Harris Cyclery friends and customers,
It is with heavy hearts that we convey to you the news that Sheldon Brown has passed away. Our thoughts go out to his family at this time. The cycling community has lost one of its most passionate members.
02/05/08:
Thank you all for your condolences and remembrances of Sheldon.
There will be a memorial service in early March. Details will be posted as available.
this is off of http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/index.html

I soaked up game from his site. Rest in Power

Re: R.I.P Sheldon Brown

ryanlovesyou
He will most certainly be missed, not only for his incredible wealth of information, but for the way that he was able to unite all kinds of cyclists. I don't even know how many times he's answered my questions on bikeforums.

Re: R.I.P Sheldon Brown

tinaballs
omg this sucks.. he hella taught me shit!!! great information and advice a person can ever give you... rip.

Re: R.I.P Sheldon Brown

RIP Sheldon. I learned a lot from reading up on his site. I was such a noob getting into fixed gears and didnt really know anything at all. Thanks to Sheldon's site. He has really helped out a lot of people.

Re: R.I.P Sheldon Brown

reckon
RIP captain bike, you will be missed more than you ever imagined

I bet god can't set up a fixed gear like you can, at least now there's a competent hack on the eternal ride.

see ya again someday for sure.

Re: R.I.P Sheldon Brown

yrpants
a legend...i'm sure his words will continue to inspire and instruct thousands - his site taught me most of what i know about bike repair, and countless others, i know.