Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

Hey guys, Please keep your eye out for Quynh's bike. It was stolen tonight around 2:00am in downtown. Its a white Star frame with 650c wheels; Corima carbon front. If you guys see anything, take that shit back or give me a cal. This is a pic of Quynh's bike that was taken today. Thanks everyone.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

lil' j
wowzzzers.... number 2 for Quynh.. that sux..

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

thyna-mao
AHHHH That's FUCKED up!!!! I'll patrol the area in my work truck then run the fucker over that has the bike....I felt like shit when both my wife and my bike was stolen. Sorry Man.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

wes m.
That sucks. I'll keep an eye out around town/craigslist. That bike is tiny so it should stand out.
ride for fun

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

SELFdizolve
I saw him riding it at like 1:30am on my way to la vics. I hope you get your bike back man.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

JellyMeetsJam
man that sucks, hope it finds its way back

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

cwiss
everything on the bike is "unique".
rear wheel is black dia compe gran compe on 650c mavic CXP14 32H with DT straight gauge.
46 gold campy chain ring. phil BB with sugino 75s. regina chain. cinelli crit bar wrapped in black cat eye cloth tape with cinelli stem.
DA headset. thomsom 26.8 seatpost with white specialized toupe. corima 12 spoke carbon tubular with 650cx19 tufo jet special(black & yellow).
wellgo clipless pedals. slough's stickers on TT next to the TT protector. electrical tape on seatpost, seat and stem.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

FazeOne
damn that sucks. I saw it locked up on thursday on campus but that was thursday. no way someone can get away trying to sell this bike without someone noticing.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

Jaydope
this may be stupid, but i know SJSU was getting rid of old bikes in the bike cages. Maybe they made a mistake and took yours? just a thought

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

jimsantos
yeah it wasnt stolen out of a cage

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

Jeff ES EF
Damn Tina, you cold-blooded.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

benitosan
this situation sounds very weird, i don't understand the story, but i hope it all works out, smells fishy...

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

Jeff ES EF
Dude, those two guys are fucked up! Let's get all the big guys and get your bike back.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

FazeOne
^ Lol. Someone should hire dion.

Re: Quynh's Q-STAR 45cm Track bike stolen @ 2:00am!!!!!

quynh
i dont care about those two.
i would just like my bike back without any drama.

just wondering... what ever happened to this issue?  did you get the po-po involved?  has it been recovered?