Peugeot

Jizzal
Does any have any french threaded bottom brackets or cranks?

Re: Peugeot

CHOCOBO BIKING
We got an old Peugeot just sitting around at my bike shop, call in and ask to see whats up- Reed's Sport Shop 926-3020 ext.5

Re: Peugeot

kidtwist-2
if you still haven't gotten a hold of anything, I've got a TA specialties (doesn't get much better if you're looking for french anything) bottom bracket I'm willing to sell.

email if you want it:

kidtwisty@gmail.com

Re: Peugeot

Jizzal
how much

Re: Peugeot

kidtwist-2
guess you haven't been checking your email but...
i'd be willing to let it go for $40 ( i got it for $95 originally) and i'll throw in an old peugeot spindle in there too for any chain line issues that may come up.

hit up the cell if you're down...

Re: Peugeot

Jizzal
This post was updated on .
alrite cool........so is that bracket universal for early 70s french bikes?....... whats a good time to meet up somwhere

Re: Peugeot

Gary415
I went to the bike shop on ....williams n 4th i believe and they have THREADLESS Bottom brackets. I revered it on my Peugeot before but it wasgoing bad. They sold it to me for $20 . Fair price and its NEW. Its going to be hard looking for the french ones.

Re: Peugeot

kidtwist-2
I'll post some pics soon...