Music in the park??? Tonight?

iornlung
Hey is anyone going to be at music in the park? i shall be there with Jose. ill have this thread open until i leave. peace and cheers.
MRK

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

MRK
i might go depends what i've got going on before hand.

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

mark_xvx
I'll be riding through

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

I'll be out there with Alex and possibly Bennett. Give me a call. 408-386-0433.

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

iornlung
sounds good everyone who replied, Jose and i will probably call mark once we settle down there and find a good spot with not too many people. happy riding and cheers. 408 406 2675
-em

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

iornlung
man it was crowded. i couldnt find anyone but i was taking a few pics of bikes around the area. im lazy, i was going to post them and write a number next to them, so you post "thats my bike #2" but im lazy. alright guys goodnight. i might see you guys on tuesday. peace.

-em

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

cacks
I will swing by Plaza de Cesar Chavez.  Hope to see some faces

http://www.sjdowntown.com/eve_eve_mus.html

Wilson
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

Wilson, I'll be out there bro. Just give me a call. 386-0433.

You guys should check this out if you are into reggae. Junior Reid is sick!

Re: Music in the park??? Tonight?

cacks
I'll holla at ya.  Come out everyone.

Wilson