MIA members...

benitosan
Calling TonyBuccino and DionRides, where the hell are you guys hiding?

Re: MIA members...

tinaballs
herb, call tony out! you go to school with him

Re: MIA members...

Damn, just gettin straight called out here. hahaha.

Re: MIA members...

bayareawheeler
Id like to add Panhahawk to the list

...chump

Re: MIA members...

HAHHA. WORD. where you at Panhahawk!

Re: MIA members...

AmongShadows
TonyBuccino? Oh when its time to ride he always has homework...but he's so fast that he could ride out and make it home in time to do it....or is it he is to fast and we're to slow?!

Callin you out homie. Step Up.

Re: MIA members...

Panhawk
hah! that's what i'm talking about. where is everybody? hibernating?

Re: MIA members...

herbMFreal
Ill call out tonyboy, I havent seen him around campus lately though but ill make sure on the next tuesday ride.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: MIA members...

Panhawk
morpheus is that you?

Re: MIA members...

Dion rides
HELLO!!!

Busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest! Thanks for the thought, Benette!

I've actually been motorcycle riding a lot lately - went down to All American Honda and picked myself up a new SuperMoto (Suzuki DRZ400SM) and a new dirt bike (Honda CRF250X) - trying to break in the motors and get geared up for the wet season. I went ahead and sold all my old bikes - it's nice to "cleanse" every once in awhile.

I also sold my dirt jump and downhill bike since all I ride is my Grocery Get'r (Single Speed Hybrid) and, of course, my fixed.

I still got to get off my fat ass and meet up with y'all. It's tough when I work so many evenings, but maybe in the next few months.

Re: MIA members...

herbMFreal
When you go git 'em grocery shopping you should roll through
Herb.Real@gmail.com