Jobless Foo's Ride!!! Thursday 6/19 SF Ride...

Jobless Foo's Ride!!! Thursday 6/19 SF Ride...

Hey everyone, If you dont have a job or just have the day off, come on out and ride. All public transportation is free tomorrow for "spare the air day." So... A few of us are going to
meet up and take Caltrain tomorrow and spend the day in SF riding around. Here is the info.

- Meet at Diridon Caltrain station in Downtown SJ no later then 11:00am.
- Eat Ramen in Mountain View around 11:30am. (Meeting with cwiss)
- Head to SF after eating.
- Ride around all day.
- Plans for the night are open.

Hey Bennett You around? Meet up with us man.

So if anyone needs anything give me a call. We will be leaving the trainstation at 11:10am. That is when the train leaves. Ill see you all tomorrow.

408-386-0433 cell

Re: Jobless Foo's Ride!!! Thursday 6/19 SF Ride...

benitosan
woah, i was already planning on going up to SF tomorrow, weird!  i'll either time it to be on the same train as you guys, or i'll just call and hookup with you guys somewhere up there!  see ya!

Re: Jobless Foo's Ride!!! Thursday 6/19 SF Ride...

the_kal
damn. I wish i don't have a job so I can go.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams