Its friday.. Time to ride my new bike!!!

Its friday.. Time to ride my new bike!!!

lil' j
Sorry for not showing up Tuesday guyz... I was busy with this. I think you'll understand. Next Tuesday forsure!

p.s. I didn't steal Bennett's bike..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Its friday.. Time to ride my new bike!!!

Good shit man! Finally found a fork huh. Looks good.

Re: Its friday.. Time to ride my new bike!!!

<3

Re: Its friday.. Time to ride my new bike!!!

benitosan
OMG that fork clearance is super-sicko!  Damn, makes the Cdale look like a damn comfort bike.
Nice job!  good build, i like the black bikes, just like Jason likes black men :(