I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

forealism
Hey all, I'm Jason Yim, one of Tina's old friends. I'll be in the Fremont/San Jose area over thanksgiving weekend and was hoping that we could all get together for a ride or something.

hit me up on

myspace.com/jasonyim

I check that more often than anything else ha.

Re: I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

jeffree
im down for the caper

Re: I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

forealism
I was thinkign about saturday nov 24th? i don't really know anyone on here. but maybe tina can help gather up some troops.

Re: I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

benitosan
yo, jason yim, i'll ride with ya... its bennett, aka the other tall asian guy with a blue cannondale.
i live in san mateo, but i'll come down to sj to ride with you, let me know which day you wanna ride.

bennett 650.868.8135 ps i need to show you how to grow a real moustache, none of this asian lip fuzz

Re: I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

forealism
hey c'mon man, i'm still young!

Re: I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Ride?

fasho, i will do so... unfortunately, i would love to make it out but i work on black friday from 2am to saturday noon at 12 and then at 430 to 930, i will get people together anyway on the 24th for you... or atleast try to since people will be spending time eating turkey and gettin fat with families.

ps.
mark, hope you feel better soon!