I'm liking SJfixed so far!

benitosan
Just wanted to give Mark (citify) props for starting this forum!
Will we have features like SFfixed like whispers and a masterlist of forum members?
Other than that, its going really well, in fact i might just defect over and stay with you cool guys!

Re: I'm liking SJfixed so far!

Thanks again guys!!!!

-Mark C

Re: I'm liking SJfixed so far!

I wish we could have a masterlist and a whisper option but this forum is so basic it doesnt really allow for any of those options. I want to look into getting the SJFixed.com handle and getting it tied in with the sf, ny, la format.