I am a knew

trollmastrerik
ASL= 15.5, m, fremont lulzz..

Hi, my name is erik, I ride baikz,  I liek long distance. I work 4 subydude.com making sherts.

Say hai to me on my myspace. Mayb we could ride.

www.myspace.com/erikt00

p.s. I am coming out on monday or something with Jeremy (satanomendeath) probably.

Re: I am a knew

carlpremee
sup erik do u still hate me? haha
but yeah the sj rides are fun.

Re: I am a knew

trollmastrerik
no, I was just frustrated, but I'm over it.

Re: I am a knew

carlpremee
for suree.
come out on the tuesday night rides
we meet at the fountain at sj state around 6

Re: I am a knew

trollmastrerik
alright, i'll see what up, how do you guys get down there.

Re: I am a knew

carlpremee
car or bus

Re: I am a knew

sorry eric, not to bother u or anything but can you spell things right like how they should be spelt. DOn't want to be a bitch and correct you but it bothers me haha

anyways, welcome to the group, youngen.

Re: I am a knew

cwiss
Tina, everyone makes spelling mcSteaks. Minus whale let them slide.

Re: I am a knew

trollmastrerik
Dear Tina,

www.4chan.com

I don't type like that IRL.

Sincerely,
Erik

Re: I am a knew

benitosan
FYI Tina, it's spelled, there's no such word as spelt!  Also its youngin' not youngen' haha go back to school girl! Put down the pipe too =]

Re: I am a knew

trollmastrerik
grammar pwnt. GG hahahhahaha sorry for all the grammar hating.
From this post on in my short lived thread.
no grammar hating. pls

Re: I am a knew

ihurduliekme
i r undastand

Re: I am a knew

it's all good kiddo. i'm over it haha stupid drama over grammar bullshit