Hey people, im new!

Jaydope
Hey all,

Im not really sure if this is the area to introduce myself, but o well. My name is Jay and I transferred to SJSU this semester in hopes to get into the animation/illustration program. I moved down here from a city near SF (fairfield, if anyone knows of this small place).

I got into track/fixie bikes after riding a road bike for some time and just meeting people who suggested track bikes for fitness. Never knew it was this huge! Anyways, I finally got the time and inspiration (after seeing a good handful of track bikes on campus) to check this site out and I'm dying to go on some rides.

here is my bike and me trying to be cool:

nothing amazing, and still in the process of being built, but its a fun ride!

Re: Hey people, im new!

jimsantos
ncie to meet you man, come out next tuesday night! we meet at 6:30 at the fountain in front of the event center.

Re: Hey people, im new!

Welcome! Hope to see you at the rides man.

Re: Hey people, im new!

thyna-mao
Hey Jay,

       Nice riding with you last Tuesday, I forgot to tell you that your headset is a little loose. Get it tighten, see you Tuesday night.

Re: Hey people, im new!

Jaydope
Tuesday nights i have class...which sucks. But ill swing by and see whats up before class, if thats cool?

Re: Hey people, im new!

Jaydope
what ride last Tuesday?

Re: Hey people, im new!

thyna-mao
hUH? NEVER mind, there was a dued with a fuji track like yours...oh well, Hi I'm Thyna. See you one of these Tuesday, I'll be there with my wifey next week.