Hey mark one of your shots is on t-rex

JellyMeetsJam

Re: Hey mark one of your shots is on t-rex

cwiss
sick... sjfixed reppin in NYC!

Re: Hey mark one of your shots is on t-rex

andyh182
cheer up pavel.haha

Re: Hey mark one of your shots is on t-rex

corporate p
i could honestly say that that day was the most fun i've ever had on a saddle...i was having fun, but the weather in nyc during march is no joke mayne.

Re: Hey mark one of your shots is on t-rex

cwiss
'twas a dope ride indeed. i forgot that i had mapped out our ride from that day...
map
i've been meaning to add some pics ya'll took, but have been too lazy...

Re: Hey mark one of your shots is on t-rex

haha aWESOME!!! That was such a good day to ride in NYC. I wonder how they found that.

Good shit with that map Chris! How many miles was it?