Hey everyone. Numbers please.

Hey guys, i lost my damn cell phone yesterday at the caltrain station so now all my contacts are gone. If you are my friend or want to be, hahaha, please email me your number or leave it here if you like.

Thanks guys!

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

lil' j
510 432 9899!!!!

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

Jeff ES EF
Late night booty calls: Mondays to Fridays

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

ThaValleyFixedGear
408 799-8119
=Sokha M.

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

jimsantos
408 480 7926

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

thyna-mao
My work cell 510-760-0524 . . .no more text peeeez. . . work is on my back about that. I'm too cheap for a personal phone.

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

HELLA-2
i wasnt going to put my number here but hell, everyone else is!

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

ihurduliekme
925-323-0316
i know you dont really need my phone lol but whatever since everyone else is doing it. or if you wanna talk about corollas....hah

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

aww that sucks mark!!! i was about to hit u up too!!

408 904 8185

i'll be riding around all day tomorow (tuesday) hope to bump into you around ur area

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

Sweet! Thanks guys. I got a phone today so all is well. Same number. :)

-Mark
408-386-0433

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

mark_xvx
even though i can't make it to the rides, i'll be around though

831-566-4239

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

benitosan
bennett 650.868.8135, call me for a good time!

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

eugeneME
650.438.7270

Sweet, now I can stock everyone on the forum.

-Eugene

Re: Hey everyone. Numbers please.

HELLA-2
u can stalk me anytime