Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

Jizzal
I trying to ride alot....once i get all the bugs out

notice the broken change and sad face

Re: Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

Jeff ES EF
Conversions unite

Re: Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

Alexpwns
Oh shi.... I'm pretty sure I locked up next to your bike today. Park outside duncan hall often? lol

You should come out and ride on mondays & tuesdays.

Re: Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

Jizzal
haha small world   ya i have most of my classes at ducan hall...  where do you guys usaually ride?

Re: Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

Jeff ES EF
We ride to nearby cities, Santana Row, Evergreen, Campbell, Los Gatos, etc. It's wherever we wanna go hahahah.

Re: Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

wes m.
Whats up jiz. I like the frustrated look. Lets finish that ride this weekend. Tell alex he owes me his pink slip.
ride for fun

Re: Hey Im new......Here is my bike and me

benitosan
broken chain?
fix that seat position too, its a rectal probe just waiting to happen!