Hellyer

Maurice
So, most of us have brakeless track bikes, why dont we all headout out to hellyer one saturday morning and actually ride the track! it's $5 and tons of fun.
anyone want to plan a date? I'm thinking the 22nd?
or you could just show up at 8:30am (I know it's early for a saturday) and ride.

and dont forget drop bars, a helmet, and a bigger gear. (I wouldnt recomend anything smaller than a 48x16) I have some gears I could probably lend for the day

also, there's racing to watch saturday jan 12!

Re: Hellyer

lil' j
im so down... i need to get out there and practice..

Re: Hellyer

AmongShadows
It's about time that it starts up again. But I think it's going to be cold as all hell.

Re: Hellyer

Maurice
ok so next saturday! the 22nd. at least that's when I'll be going.
it's 8:30ish but come early if you need to rent a bike

Re: Hellyer

cwiss
Sweet! I'm gonna head out there with you, Maurice.

Re: Hellyer

Maurice
....so who was planning on going to the track?
there's a kick ass mountain lion alley cat in sf I might go to instead of the track... I'm totally split, what should I do?