Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

thyna-mao
I know there's been some interest in heading down for the Saturday Beginner sessions. We should get a group going for one in a couple of weeks or so.

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

CHOCOBO BIKING
Let's Start a Head Count! I there if it doesn't rain...

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

jimsantos
hella down! let's do it. I'm also a fair-weather trackie

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

I think Chris and Quin are gonna go this saturday. I do believe it starts at 8am but i could be wrong. Ask Chris or Quin.

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

cwiss
Werd. I've been going every saturday. The weather looks kinda sketch though. Ya'll can check
http://groups.google.com/group/HellyerVelodrome
or
http://groups.google.com/group/ncva
to see if the track is closed due to bad weather. If it's open, you can expect me to be there.

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

eugeneME
Interesting... what's the details on this?

Weather looks good, wet Friday night but it'll dry off by morning for the session. I'm there 8:30 Sharp.

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

cwiss
eugeneME wrote
Interesting... what's the details on this?
Bring your bike, helmet, snack, water, and $5 to ride the track. Spandex optional.

Re: Hellyer Beginner Sessions...Can I get a Hell Yay!

CHOCOBO BIKING
If you go to the Velodromes main site theres someone you can call in the morning to check if the park is open. I'll do that and if its open I am there! bring your bibs fellas!