Family Style Restaurant

eugeneME
Hey guys,

I need help finding a good family style restaurant in the San Jose area, type of food is open for now, but nothing too expensive. Somewhere that will hold about 15ish people? I can only think of Bucca and Maggiano's right now.. Thanks in advance!

-Eugene

Re: Family Style Restaurant

BJ's Restaurant- Americanish food and Pizza. Full bar.
Cheesecake Factory- Americanish food too.
Fish Market- Seafood.

Re: Family Style Restaurant

AlvChen
Any chinese restaurant
Picasso's for tapas, paella, sangria

Re: Family Style Restaurant

eugeneME
I'll check out that Fish Market place, sea food sounds good.. Also looked at Macaroni Grill, Spaghetti Factory, and Pasta Pomodoro. Any others?

Re: Family Style Restaurant

barifett
THAI BASIL in sunnyvale.  best thai food in silicon valley.

Re: Family Style Restaurant

Jizzal
two words        Mexico Lindo

Re: Family Style Restaurant

quynh
three words...Mexico Lindo rocks!

Re: Family Style Restaurant

cwiss
Mexico Lindo VIPs in the house!

Re: Family Style Restaurant

Dude, Karaoke night at Mexico Lindo. Whose down for some drunken cougars? hahha.

Re: Family Style Restaurant

eugeneME
Karaoke sounds fun! I'll def check this place out. Is it every night?

Re: Family Style Restaurant

Jizzal
Enchiladas and cougars...good time

Re: Family Style Restaurant

dieslow
I dont know if this is too late but, Hooters is gonna open up on monday.

Re: Family Style Restaurant

cwiss
hellaphant wrote
I dont know if this is too late but, Hooters is gonna open up on monday.
Hellz ya. I'm there!

Re: Family Style Restaurant

eugeneME
Hooters?! Where?!

Re: Family Style Restaurant

dieslow
you know where spoons was on bascom? yeah, there. wings and brew.