FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
There really should be a Friday night ride....perfect day of the week....i'll be down every Friday....PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE
=Sokha M.

Re: FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!!!

Maurice
we could always go out and watch the racing at hellyer. Fridays are the FAST night of racing and they are awesome to watch. and sometimes they give out cliff bars.
Someday I'll be fast enough to race friday nights and you guys can come boo me on and tell me I need to go faster

Re: FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
no one like to ride on fridays.......
=Sokha M.

Re: FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!!!

Im down! Im pretty much down to ride every day or night except thurs nights. I got class.