EARFQWAKE

dopesick
how fun was that?

Re: EARFQWAKE

jeffree
i saw the whole 2nd story of my friend's house shake that shit was actually kinda scary.

Re: EARFQWAKE

tinaballs
wow... i was at japan town and shit getting sushi with a friend and that shit happened.. i didnt know what to do or think, i was waitin for shit to fall down so i can run under the tables and shit... i tried calling friends and family and didnt work.. the power went out in the restaurant! so we had candles and shit... man what a crazy experience.. its amazing how law of attraction really works... i was thinkin bout the earth quake like couple days ago and what do u know.. it actually happens

Re: EARFQWAKE

SELFdizolve
Yea....that was nuts. I work at Vally Fair mall and everything was shaking. Small damage to the mall, no injuries that I know of thankfully.

Re: EARFQWAKE

n0WayJozay
I was in the damm SHOWER!?!?!!?! That      was NOT funny!!!! That      was a HORRIFYING expirience!!!

Hope i wasnt the only one...c'mon, be honest...somebody had to be on the tiolet and     !!!!HA

Re: EARFQWAKE

mark_xvx
Thought it was my stomach...

Re: EARFQWAKE

I watched my building sway. Crazy shit. Glad everyone was safe.

Re: EARFQWAKE

my classmates 8 year old son was on the tiolet taking a shit hahahahaha he was hella scared! i can't imagine... when i was a kid i was wondering the same thing that happend to you, what would i do if i was in the shower mann

Re: EARFQWAKE

FazeOne
Did you guys just feel that aftershock @ about 3:55? it was pretty strong too... i think it was a

Edit:Yeah. it was a 3.1 http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/nc51189819.html

Re: EARFQWAKE

Yup, i was in the middle of class. Everyone just kind of paused and laughed. hahah.

Re: EARFQWAKE

tinaballs
there is nothing to laugh about, i mean its exciting and all when you know you're okay but wait til the big ones come... there will be much more after shocks after this one, i hope we all make it out okay... i hear saturday will be the big one. so take down ur bongs and stuff on the self.. things will fly down most def.

goodluck yall, but if i die tomorrow, remember i die fixed, not broken!

Re: EARFQWAKE

n0WayJozay
I KNEW IT!!!......i wasnt sure either, i knew i felt a shake!!!

Re: EARFQWAKE

tinaballs
oh dont worry, thats not the last one, there has been 30 after shocks already and i heard the big one will be coming around this year or next year and i even heard the ones coming on saturday