Calling Cwiss...or anyone interested for that matter

Calling Cwiss...or anyone interested for that matter

thyna-mao
How's your Tuesday schedule? I'm itching to get in on a Tuesday Night Race. You in? How was Saturdays' Beginner session?

Re: Calling Cwiss...or anyone interested for that matter

cwiss
I'm down. Saturday was dope, small group size and dope weather.
Racing starts at 7. I don't know what time each group races thought.

Re: Calling Cwiss...or anyone interested for that matter

AlvChen
Oh man, if it were anything but a scratch race, I'd be down.  I don't have the endurance to stay on for 30 laps.  I may be at the saturday beginner sess though.

Re: Calling Cwiss...or anyone interested for that matter

cwiss
Who cares... I don't think I'll be able to do the full 30 either... come out and see what you got.