CLUBBIN' TONIGHT WITH PAPAYA GIRLS

tinaballs
IF YOU GUYS AREN'T DOING ANYTHING TONIGHT AND ARE INTERESTED IN THE 18+ CLUBS (SINCE NONE OF US GIRLS ARE 21 YET) WE ARE GOING TO SUNNYVALE CLUB ABYSS TONIGHT (IF IT'S A 18+ NIGHT) TO GO CLUBBING AND DANCING AND DRINKIN AND ALL THAT STUFF. MOST OF THE GIRLS ARE SINGLE SO HAVE SOME FUN, some of the girls just recently got out of relationships so they need some cheering up to do and whatnot. IF ITS NOT IN SUNNYVALE TONIGHT THEN MOST LIKELY SF "GIMMIE MORE" VIP CLUB... ON HARRISON...

CALL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

408-904-8185
tINA

and plenty more girls

Re: CLUBBIN' TONIGHT WITH PAPAYA GIRLS

Commander Mandozer
Clubbing? i'm sooo past that.. maybe bike party.
So Tina, did any of those girls ask about me, after that one night... lol
Marc

Re: CLUBBIN' TONIGHT WITH PAPAYA GIRLS

cwiss
o snaps... tina pippin out her homegirls. Let me put on my cape!

Re: CLUBBIN' TONIGHT WITH PAPAYA GIRLS

jeffree
drinking lots of soda tonight? damn i remember when i went to abyss when i was 18. hook a brotha up tina.

Re: CLUBBIN' TONIGHT WITH PAPAYA GIRLS

not really everyone was so busy but they just asked who u were and stuff hahaha

THANKS EUGUENE FOR COMING OUT AND HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH ME!