*CLICKING* coming from my crank arms

barifett
what's going on?

Re: *CLICKING* coming from my crank arms

Denny
I would try tightening the crank arm bolts.

Re: *CLICKING* coming from my crank arms

dieslow
This sounds strange but check your seat. It might need a little lube on the rail where the seat connects to the seat post or just a simple adjustment.

Re: *CLICKING* coming from my crank arms

wes m.
yeah, and if its not those things try tightening your bottom bracket. sometimes the creak when they are loose.
ride for fun

Re: *CLICKING* coming from my crank arms

iornlung
click click click click click. i fixed my pedals with a little bit of car bearing grease. ill bring some to work.