Bike to Work Day....May 15th

thyna-mao
Anyone heading out to one of the energizer stations, last year I got free food and a bag with bunch of coupons. The two that are on my way to work is at the Milpitas City Hall and one at the VTA Bus stations next to the great mall.

Re: Bike to Work Day....May 15th

wes m.
I hope I see a station. I commute on a bike everyday and I'm always hungry, and cheap enough to use coupons. Is there a list of locations floating around the interwebs or do I just have to get lucky?
ride for fun

Re: Bike to Work Day....May 15th

climbarock
http://www.bayareabikes.org/btwd/index.php?page=energizer.php

there's one 6 blocks from my apt. nice.

Re: Bike to Work Day....May 15th

wes m.
sweet. I can hit 2 stations on my morning commute.
ride for fun

Re: Bike to Work Day....May 15th

SELFdizolve
I've got a final, so I'll hit the MLK one.

Re: Bike to Work Day....May 15th

i'm so going to be there thursday morning!! vta greatmall since my school is HEALD nxt to great mall itself.

Re: Bike to Work Day....May 15th

climbarock
I'm gonna ride down the street to the MLK station and grab a donut.

it's good to live downtown.