BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL 2007 IN SF

http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/sf/

CHECK IT OUT GUYS, I'M PLANNING ON GOING, YOU GUYS DOWN TO GO? IT'S NEXT WEEK

LETS GO TO THE BLOCK PARTY ON SATURDAY THE 22ND

if anyones down, on thursday, theres a scavenger game with teams of two on bikes at the dolores park in sf... it'll be exciting and there will deff. be an afterparty. whos down?

Re: BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL 2007 IN SF

rok.photography
im down to watch the macframa shit aka the whole messenger short suite. block party sounds interesting.

Re: BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL 2007 IN SF

tinaballs
i know they look so intereesting, even the one with the boy who runs away from home on his bike hahaha goes on a adventure and shit. well i'm down to go, i dont know who is but if no one is going with me then i'm driving out alone

Re: BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL 2007 IN SF

Im thinking... need to check out the schedule.