BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

thyna-mao
I know there were others who took photos, please add here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8550405@N02/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Thermite

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Awesome pics! Thanks everyone for making it out yesterday. The BBQ was a lot of fun and a huge success thanks to you guys. Paddle Boats FTW!!!!!

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

tinaballs
photoshopme in! haha

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Here are the pictures from Annamarie's camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcosio/sets/72157606675984679/

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Maurice
damn, I thought I did better about staying out of the pictures...

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

benitosan
super-drunk-ass aZns ftw!  whitey Shane very drunk too.

watching the pedal-boat shenanigans was the best...

thanks for a fun sunday, love to my boys and girls in SJ!

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

eugeneME
DOH!! Miss checking the forum for a week and I miss out on paddle boats?!!? When's the next one?!

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

mark_xvx
awesome!

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

ThaValleyFixedGear
good times......man,  we gotta do this again
=Sokha M.

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Chocolate Factory

curious,
lady in blue looks familiar... did she go to silver creek hs?
ahem.

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Yes she did. Annamarie's her name.

Re: BBQ Photos...sorry to create it's own thread but.

Chocolate Factory
ahh, i knew she looked familiar... i believe she was a friend of a friend, marco.
ahem.