April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

Jeff ES EF
Are people down? Yeah yeah? Let's Goooooooo. It might be bitter cold during the night but I won't be wearing much anyway.

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

trollmastrerik
I think I'm down. haha

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

JellyMeetsJam
I'm down rain or shine

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

Jeff ES EF
Yo let's exchange grips too! Don't forget hahahaha

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

Damn its gonna be cold but im down. Havent ridden in a while but im itchin to finally be able to ride. Ill see you guys out there.

Jeff L, Ill hit you up tomorrow, i still have your frame bro. Sorry man its just been sitting up on my shelf.

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

jeffree
for shoooo. i got a group meeting tomorrow so just hit me up after the ride.

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

eugeneME
I'm in on this one, havn't seen you guys in a min. Finally have some breathing time. I'm going to be running a bit late since I have work, but no need to wait around though, I'll give someone a call. Bundle up, it'll be cold.

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

Jeff ES EF
FINALLY. I've seen your bike only ONCE since the last time we rode. hahahaha

Re: April 8th Usual Tuesday Ride

cwiss
In. See ya'll shortly...