Anyone have an extra rear wheel to sell?

Anyone have an extra rear wheel to sell?

Jizzal
My rear wheel is fooked on my fuji track....does anyone have a used 700 to sell? Im not lookin for anything too fancy....like deep v or an aerohead....Id even take a DP18....let me know   thanks yall

Re: Anyone have an extra rear wheel to sell?

thyna-mao
Sun Bike Shop in Milpitas...ask for the Manager, he has a wheel for $65 tell him the asian dude that rides the track bike sent you.
cd

I'm selling one right now! It's a 32 spoke 700c red Deep V with an IRO track hub. Comes with a 15t cog and lockring. Sorry, tire not included. It's in almost brand new condition with barely 20 miles on it. I'm letting it go for $140. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Re: Anyone have an extra rear wheel to sell?

Jizzal
SWEET man that is just what I'm lookin for! would you do 120 without the lockring and cog?