Any rides this weekend

Ireligious
I finally got some free time thurs-sat... anything going down?

Re: Any rides this weekend

jeffree
i'm down whenever, i don't gotta start studying till next weekend

Re: Any rides this weekend

Dion rides
I have to deliver some top tube pads to a bike shop in Santa Cruz, so I'll be doing the Westside/downtown/Capitola loop on Saturday.

Re: Any rides this weekend

tinaballs
we will meet up everywhere, i'm going to be downtown this whole weekend starting today haha later after i nap i'll be riding around downtonw tonight. i think theres something goin on right now on sjsu campus near the waters by the library, i believe its some bonfire or something

Re: Any rides this weekend

ThaValleyFixedGear
just got done building up a conversion for my girl. i'll be riding with her tomorrow around downtown at 3pm till whenever....hit me up if you wanna meet up (408)799-8119hope it don't rain later in the afternoon
=Sokha M.