9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

Alright guys, meet at the fountain at 6:00. The fountain at SJSU in front of the gym.  Ill see you all there.

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

benitosan
i'll be there cuz San Jose is my new partay headquarters!  screw SF and Oakland cuz SJ has to offer:

1.  COUGARS!!! yay, class of 1987 rocks, haha
2.  Jennifer Fields, woah, what a hottie
3.  downtown SJ is the new Oakland: sideshows and hyphy after 2am
4.  Pizza My Heart (thanks for the hookups Maurice)
5.  Tofoo Komchai (mmm i can eat teriyaki tofu everyday fo' life)
6.  Quynh's sasquatch, gorilla legs, soo sexy, Cougar-approved (CJS-stamped)

See you guys Tuesday, we'll see what kinda shennanigans may transpire on that night... shall we crash
another HS-reunion and partay with Jennifer Fields at Taste, who knows what can happen on a Tuesday!

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

herbMFreal
haha oops, it was me that posted that i forgot to log out mark on my computer.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

HAHA Post that again foo. It wadnt me. hahah.

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

rok.photography
i cant make it out this week brohams, i have work in sf from 4-10.

 i will take my bike in my car and drive down tomorrow tho. so say wadup!

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

HELLA-2
hey...i acually might make it. or well, ill try. give me a call tuesday day herb/mark

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

No. Just show up foo. Were there! ahaha.

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

rok.photography
aye if anyone wants to ride thursday night i'm down. if there is a big enough turn around im down to stay down here

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

tinaballs
i am down!!!!

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

atarinaper
can someone bring a lockring tool tomorrow?

thanks a bunch,

-Andrew

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

ThaValleyFixedGear
i'm there!!!!!!!!!
=Sokha M.

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

atarinaper
I won't be at the fountain at 6pm, as I'm having dinner with my parents. I should be back in the area around 8:15 and told Maurice that I'd give him a ring to see where you guys are to meet up.

see ya guys tomorrow night sometime!

Re: 9/18 6:00 @ the fountain. This Tuesday.

thyna-mao
So are we having a group photo tomorrow? I'm gonna bring my Tri-Pod and Camera out to play...just for the heck of it