6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

cwiss
6:45pm same time, same place as always. I'll be there if I don't end up at Hellyer with Thyna. Afterwards maybe we can all hit up Jack's.

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

cacks
What is Jack's?  The fast food place?
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

Jack's is a bar in japantown, SJ. I'll be there for the ride. Bennet and Chris, i will have your parts with me.

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

SELFdizolve
Can't make it to the ride. Working till 11. Maybe I'll be there next week.

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

thyna-mao
Up to you Chris, I'm down for either the ride or track...the turn out seems decent this week and Jack's sounds like a plan. You decide, I'll make sure to limit my over time tomorrow. You have number if not...510-760-0524

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

cwiss
Track. Hellyer opens at 6. See you there Thyna?

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

thyna-mao
Sweet...now to dust off my Cannondale and brush off the cob webs...see you there!

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

benitosan
i will prolly roll up to SJ around 645-ish you kidz better wait for the old guy, he rides really slow, tick tock...

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

climbarock
easy! you guys ride the track. the rest of us will go out and give some support, then we all go to Jacks.

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

ill meet you guys out there tonight. HEY!!! who lives near berryessa or sierra again!?! ride with me from there to downtown!

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

Hey guys, does anyone else want any of these parts? Im bringing a bunch of parts for other people and i was just wondering if i need to bring out anything else. Follow the link below for info and pricing. Thanks guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcosio/sets/72157605470107046/

Oh i also have a black Flite saddle for $30, thats not posted in the pics. Give me a call if you want anything. 408-386-0433 c

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

tinaballs
bring ur camera,mark!!!!

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

waylee
Ill be there! Tina you better not drive to Downtown! I'm the one (waymond) who lives by you! give me a call when you leave 415 250 3306!

Re: 6/10 Tuesday night ride. Who's in?

I'll be at University Chicken around 6:00 to watch Game 3 of the NBA finals between the Lakers and the Celtics. I will meet up with you guys at the fountain at 6:45pm to drop parts off and such and then head back to University. Meet back up with me after the ride, then we'll head over to Jack's in Japantown to get more drank.

Oh yea, the Fingerbangerz are spinnin tonight at Jack's. Call everyone out. :)