10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

Since its raining tuesday were riding, tommorrow, Monday. 6:45pm at the fountain. SJSU event center fountain.

-Mark

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

lil' j
whos showing up??

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

cwiss
in on this... since last week was a disaster, you guys wanna try hitting up this ride:

20mi

Q and I hit this route up on sat. There are 2 baby hills everyone shouldn't have a problem climbing.

Thoughts?

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

Im down to do that route.

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

Panhawk
ahhh i heard about that ride. hollar at your boise idaho.

"we used to kick it at fowler park and now she's all grown up up up rocking them stilettos jumpin out of that mercedes truck"

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

corporate p
im down...

btw heroes sucks online homie.

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

cwiss
peep out Hero's here, p...

surfthechannel

this site is legit.

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

corporate p
good lookin' out mayne!  now i could ride clear headed with no worries tonight.

jcd eric dee...i should slash ur tires for talkin about my show like that...jk man.

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

cwiss
panhawks, it's time to wipe the dust of your bike and ride.

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

eugeneME
Won't be able to make it out this week. Got TONS of work to finish up, plus, I cut my thumb with an Exacto, lol.  You guys have fun.

Re: 10/3 Monday night ride! Lets go. No Rain.

herbMFreal
good ride last night guys except my whole flat situation.....them hills were gnarly for me.

Can somebody get me a bike box from bicycle express please????

Herb
Herb.Real@gmail.com
Herb.Real@gmail.com