10/24 WED night ride 6:00

So for those that cannot make the Tuesday night ride tonight, there is a Wed night ride tommorrow. Meet at the fountain at SJSU spartan complex at 6. Lets ride as much as possible while the weather is good. See you all there.

-Mark

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00pm

Can anyone do this ride? If not, im going to have to bail out on this one. Let me know.

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00pm

jeffree
i'm down if you guys are gonna ride, my group meeting just got cancelled.

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00pm

hell fuck yes, there are people coming out for this one... better be!!! com'on if not i'm still riding alone

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

This is today. So far we have 6 riders. Who else wants to ride?

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

jimsantos
I'll be there. I have a fucked up knee though so I'm not racing anywhere, but I'm down to ride

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

i believe carl and his boy will come thru too. i dont see why u need to bail out today mark, unless u have better things to do such as homework or something. but hopefully u still roll thru even if there will be 6 heads.

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

No, we ridin. I already said that foo. I just didnt think anyone would make it out so i wasnt gonna do it. But, now its a go.

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

atarinaper
i got lost coming home backroads on lawrence expressway tonight. But I saw you guys riding down lincoln from San Carlos. Looks like you guys had a decent sized pack!

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

jeffree
good ride today. thanks for the tube and the help jim.

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

wow... this ride was... horrible but i still love ya'lll.

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

herbMFreal
thats GNARLY!!!!! street cred!!!!!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

cwiss
OUCH! Hope that road rash doesn't scar... only time will tell....

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00

HELLA-2
LLLLLLLLAWWWWLLLLLLL

Re: 10/24 WED night ride 6:00