who's got a welder?

Maurice
I broke off my seat post binder thingy cause I used a seatpost bolt with a notch in it and it broke off half of the metal insert thing. (it's too hot to remember the words)

anyway, I need a someone to weld it back on for me. or I could probably figure out how to use the welder if you have one (it's been awhile)
It's a quick and easy fix, I'll buy you a 6 pack or whatever you want.

thanks

Re: who's got a welder?

climbarock
did you ever find a welder?

I know SJSU's Engineering workshop has a welder. The HVP and Mini Baja teams use it for their senior project.

Perhaps there's a SJSU student here that can help you out.

Re: who's got a welder?

Maurice
no I didn't find a welder, I think I have a friend at state but the semester is almost over. I should hit him up, thanks