track next saturday

Maurice
anybody want to go to the beginner session?

Re: track next saturday

thyna-mao
I'm down for this, Chris...Mark...Quynh...anyone

Re: track next saturday

cwiss
I'm down. What's up with this Tuesday nights session? Anyone down for that?

Re: track next saturday

thyna-mao
Maybe Tuesday, I pulled a muscle this Friday and slowly healing. I'll see how I feel tomorrow when I ride.

Re: track next saturday

Maurice
Tuesday is racing!
I got food poisoning this weekend and I might not be racing but I will be there Saturday.

Re: track next saturday

cwiss
Race in the C group with me Mo!

Re: track next saturday

Maurice
Hmm... I could do that, but I'd have to show up to my training at 2:30 and stay until the end of racing. I'll try to do it and you should definitely go racing tomorrow! if I'm not racing I'll show up and cheer you on

Re: track next saturday

quynh
no bike, no track :(
if only you can get your khmer homies to get my bike back.

Re: track next saturday

thyna-mao
Chris, you racing tonite?

Re: track next saturday

cwiss
I want to. Either that or gallivant downtown.
But lets go to the track. I've been itching to ride.

Re: track next saturday

thyna-mao
I just got back from a 25 mile ride up towards fremont and back and damn it was windy, my legs are like jello right now!!!!I might have to skip out on tonight's training for Saturday's Beginner session.

Re: track next saturday

cwiss
Boo!
Tuesday night training sessions are done. They're all racing sessions now as well as Wednesday nights. Down to go tomorrow? Or any other Tues/Wed night?

Re: track next saturday

Maurice
I didn't see you out there tuesday, where were you?
see you guys saturday

Re: track next saturday

cwiss
I ended up riding downtown, my bad! I'm gonna go to Hellyer for sure this saturday and either tues. or wed. night next week depending on which day will work better for me.