top tube pads

mark_xvx
wasn't there guy in south san jo that makes em?  heard he was a flake and i'm too lazy to make one... unless you wanna make one for me.  =]

any clue?

Re: top tube pads

jimsantos
Dion! he has an ad on craigslist right now if you need his contact. His foam is for 1" diameter steel tubes though. On your concept, you'll have to use some sort of thinner foam. I used foam from a putting green to make it fit on my langster

Re: top tube pads

FazeOne
I think theyre called UGLY! pads. Ive been meaning to get one. But i keep flaking on him

http://uglypads.com/

Re: top tube pads

Dion rides
jimsantos wrote
Dion! he has an ad on craigslist right now if you need his contact. His foam is for 1" diameter steel tubes though. On your concept, you'll have to use some sort of thinner foam. I used foam from a putting green to make it fit on my langster
HEY GUYS!!!

I haven't been on here in awhile. YES! I am making them, and they are doing well. Interestingly enough, most of my orders are from outside of California. Of course, the pads I make are more of a labor of love than anything (don't make much off them, and never intended to) but I absolutely love making them, especially when peeps e-mail me back pics of their bikes. Thanks for all the kind compliments!

Re: top tube pads

mark_xvx
think you can whip up a purple one when you have time?  Lemme know!  xwe_canx@yahoo.com