someone ride with me some thursdays

locOloc
im a new guy but i have a job with weird schedules...if anyone has a riding session on any thursdays let me know please
we the non-conformers

Re: someone ride with me some thursdays

roc-it-easy
ayo my bro and some friends and i sometimes ride on thursdays and fridays if you wanna roll with us somewhere youre more than welcome to come through! i didnt know bout the tuesday rides til my cousin told me bout this forum. plus i cant make it to the tuesday rides cuz my work schedule also! but yea anyone down to ride thursdays or fridays hit me up!

www.myspace.com/rawko

or

kookiemnster84@yahoo.com
peddlers

Re: someone ride with me some thursdays

locOloc
yeah bro i am definitely down...ive been tryin to find people to ride with and all
we the non-conformers

Re: someone ride with me some thursdays

dieslow
where do you guys meet for thursday rides?

Re: someone ride with me some thursdays

roc-it-easy
wherever.. depends on where we ride..
peddlers

Re: someone ride with me some thursdays

dieslow
if you come by campbell or the west side let me know...

Re: someone ride with me some thursdays

roc-it-easy
for sure!
peddlers