soba noodles?

unvanished
im tryin to eat soba noodles but cant seem to find a good place. yelped it but not much luck. any suggestions? thanks.

Re: soba noodles?

Monsignor Blair
I haven't had real soba noodles in forever, however-
  There is a restaurant that my mother in law took the wife and I to in Santa Clara.  It's on Scott and El Camino in the same plaza as the Smart And Final.  I think it's called "Gaesung".  It's North Korean food, and they had some pretty good Soba, though it was a bit of a Korean take.  Still damn tasty, but not the Zaru Soba I had forever ago at a Shinto festival in Japan in the middle of no where.
http://www.myspace.com/sjroadrashandteasociety
"Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there is something wrong with him." ~Art Buchwald