sj bike party

master dubfly

It's that time again!! Everything looks better from the seat of a bike, agree? You can feel the wind on your face, the rhythm of the ground on your legs, you can feel your heart pumping, and the energy of the world encompassing your being. On a bicycle, you can see the city, talk to strangers, and escape the confines of the insulated bubble also known as a car. A bicycle is freedom, a bicycle is friendly, and a bicycle is life.

San Jose is so close to everything amazing, yet so far away. It is time to reclaim the south bay, ride the streets, and make this place a home to those of us who cannot/will not move just a few miles north and who, sure as hell, won't commute.

San Jose Bike Party is a place to ride bikes, make friends, and have a fucking good time.

Come out, meet us, ride, drink, get dressed up, raise some hell in this all too quiet city. I dare you.

We meet at 300 Orchard City Dr. in Campbell, California. In the parking lot of Kartoums/Underneath the Water Tower. Take the bike friendly Light Rail, Winchester line to Downtown Campbell station.

Febuary's themed ride..."Fuck Your Bike" Valentine's Day ride.

Join us as we party down los gatos creek trail (partly), willow glen, washington park, little saigon, tropicana, little portugal, sofa and finish our party ride at Discovery Museum Park with our boom box in tow (we have rigged up a trailer with a car battery, amp, speakers and an ipod)! ! ! map

check it out, we have it up on yelp

Re: sj bike party

ryanlovesyou
Ah man, maybe I'll have to come home for this.