saturday ride was fun!

Originalvyn
thanks for the fun and random ride just bumping into other bikers in downtown:

Tina
Ricky
John
andrew and doton?
kenneth and zach

Don't know if I can make tuesday rides, but if I dont have work or school, I'm down, as long as you guys are cool with a freewheeler

Re: saturday ride was fun!

handonghoh
donghoh not doton haha. anyways, the meetup was perfect timing.

Re: saturday ride was fun!

tinaballs
it was nice meeting u guys too, damn i slept like a baby hahah

Re: saturday ride was fun!

Too bad we didn't see you guys. Anna and I were riding around DT yesterday also.

Hey guys, please register for the new forum. We just switched over. Here is the link to register. Thanks guys.

http://sjfixed.org/forum/people.php