saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

tinaballs
yes yes, let's ride it all day and drink up like them irish folks.

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

benitosan
fyi, the asians/islanders will turn red from the alky-haul!  or green like Herb when he pew-ukes

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

tinaballs
HAHA, DARNIT. HOPE TO SEE SOME PEOPLE OUT TODAY.
WEAR AND SMOKE SOME GREENS

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

Jeff ES EF
Wow, coincidentally...my new bike is GREEN! :D Now I gotta pinch all of you with no green on your bikes! hahahaha. Suckers. Tina, are you REALLLLLYYYY coming out tonight? hahah.

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

subtle://
im down. where do we meet?

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

suppers
fountains at 6:00?

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

Gary415
Damn... I have midterms...

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

I will be out there. Maybe a little late but i will call one of you. Chris and Quynh will be out there too.

Re: saint patricks monday bike ride 3/17

cacks
thanks for the ride...
Thank you for not smoking without me.