ride to hellyer tonight

skkele
so it looks like a bunch of peeps want to ride to hellyer tonight to catch the races, drink free beer, and eat free food.  since riding down there on senter sucks big time i figured i'd look for a way around...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=118092538927387706391.00045020388b30e449e51&ll=37.317752,-121.85194&spn=0.091468,0.150375&t=h&z=13

this is streets to story and lucretia, lucretia down a little past tully, then bike path past the golf course all the way to hellyer.  any takers?  hit me up if you wanna meet up (around 5:30ish) downtown.

-steve
831-295-2837

Re: ride to hellyer tonight

cwiss
100+degrees out. ouch!

Re: ride to hellyer tonight

skkele
nothing against vagina's... but don't be one!  :-P  jk  come on! we're cyclists, we're tough!  :-)

Re: ride to hellyer tonight

Well im already in the area of Hellyer so i will most likely just meet you guys out there.

Sounds like a good trail though. Ive ridden this trail last year but it was really broken up in some parts. Past the golf course going towards hellyer the trail basically ended and was dirt. Did they finish up the trail to go all the way to Hellyer?

Re: ride to hellyer tonight

cwiss
meh.. have fun. i'm in the area anyway. see ya'll there..