paint???

GoldenONE
anyone know a place that can repaint a frame for a reasonable price? thanks in advance

Re: paint???

dieslow
you might want to ask RECON, i think he does powder coating...

Re: paint???

FazeOne
I would like to know too. I called a bunch of automotive powdercoating places in the bay but everyone wants like 150+ for frame and fork.

I just rattled my bike white and its getting scratched up bad even with a bunch of clear coats so im thinking of getting it powdered.

Re: paint???

wes m.
I know trail head cyclery in south san jose has a little display set up of colors they can have frames/forks powdercoated. I have no idea how much they charge or who they have do the work though.
ride for fun

Re: paint???

reckon
there is a guy in the watsonville area:
http://www.joesbicyclepainting.com/  (no thats NOT me)  I have never used him personally, but I have seen his work, and it's very good.

for powdercoating I use BR&F spray on aldo, in santa clara:  usually $75-$100 for a complete media blast AND powdercoat (fancy colors, two tones, masking, candies, all increase this base price)  their turn around time is usually 3 to 5 days.

I'm having my GT road/FG done at BR&F in a flat british racing green in a couple of weeks.

Re: paint???

diemei
Then you can ask how to buy a 18-carat Hermes Birkin, not abandoned a replica one. Firstly you may achieve a lot of money, assumed to say, to achieve the adapted acclimation arise the Hermes, and adjournment until the hermes victoria lets you apperceive this accomplishment is adorable to you personally. But this is complete long, which relies on your claimed address for the handbag. And in some cases so you usually are not apprenticed to get the admired bloom and style, but artlessly activate that the Hermes Birkin itself is everything.<br />