neww

carlpremee
sup guys my name is carl i was able to meet some of you guys tonight when you were eating at the place. I was with my buddy who was on a concept while i was riding a white iro. hope to ride with you guys sooon!

hit me up
www.myspace.com/xcarl

Re: neww

herbMFreal
Welcome! we need to show the whole world how SJFIXED rolls every ride! its MASSIVE!!!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: neww

Whattup Carl. Good to see you out tonight.

Re: neww

quynh
correction herb...WE were riding.
YOUS was not. hahahha el capitan!

Re: neww

HELLA-2
waaaaaaaat up carl! this is kenny btw

Re: neww

hahahah True that. herb, u shouldnt be talking, hahah whooop-pe

Re: neww

carlpremee
Any of you guys going to be riding on friday night? im most likely going to be out there with my buddies. let me know!