new guy

buccinotony
Hi I'm Tony I originally heard about ya'll from a note in my spokes from Dana--then I ran into Herb at the starbucks by evergreen college and was instantly attracted to his clean lookin' ride.. Anywho I hope I can make it out on a ride with ya'll sometime in the near future. Oh and I ride a Schwinn Madison with riser bars, 48x18 gear ratio, selle an-atomica saddle(which, by the way, is the most comfortable saddle I've ever felt-so if you like the looks of a brooks saddle but don't want to wait for the break in period, check 'em out) mks pedals, a front brake(for those "oh shit" situations) and some black electrical tape around the top tube. (i have the stock saddle on in this pic, and a light 'cause it was nice and early in the morning)

Re: new guy

buccinotony
ha wow i didn't even see the guy like 4 posts below me with the exact same subject..my bad

Re: new guy

ThaValleyFixedGear
welcome, yeah come out on tuesday and meet everyone
=Sokha M.

Re: new guy

o shit tony whasup its me tina, i went to evergreen wit you remember? haha shit come out and ride with us sometime

Re: new guy

buccinotony
oh shit tina..yeah how could i forget??

yeah i for sure will come ride with ya'll sometime real soon

Re: new guy

herbMFreal
WOOOOO!!! Tony!!!! good to hear that you made it in the forum. For sure comeout on tuesday we'll be there.
Herb.Real@gmail.com