joyride bike film festival 2008- TODAY THURSDAY

joyride bike film festival 2008- TODAY THURSDAY

tinaballs

COME OUT AND RIDE!!! i'm heading out there around 2ish or 3... meeting up downtown at the CALTRAIN and it's about 7.50$ so if you guys wanna come out we'll be there...

call me if u need, 4089048185
TINA

it's in SF so holler

Re: joyride bike film festival 2008- TODAY THURSDAY

the_kal
ah shoot. I'm still at work.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: joyride bike film festival 2008- TODAY THURSDAY

Gnar
the after party was dope =) stayed out till 9 am the next morning haha, the films were a blast too, didnt see too many SJ'ers.

gl to demarco on finding his lost sag bag, theft isnt cool =(

Re: joyride bike film festival 2008- TODAY THURSDAY

corporate p
citify, his girl, benitosan, and i was there.  im not really sure if i liked most of the movies.  the festival was started for bike adovocacy cause the founder was hit by a car.  most of the movies showed bikers running some crazy reds.  its a bit too hypocritical for me.

Re: joyride bike film festival 2008- TODAY THURSDAY

HAHHA. Yea i thought the effort put into most of the movies were pretty good though. Its always cool to see what other people have going on with that type of creativity. My definite favorite movie would be that European dude who would climb tall ass mountains playing 5 different instruments with no handle bars or brakes. Pretty crazy. He would also descend down said mountains with no brakes or handlebars. His bike literally had no handlebars or brakes on it. Thats Gnar!