i'm new here

suppers
Hey everybody what's up? My name's Gus, I moved down to San Jose from the city for school, and I ride a yellow KHS Flite 100.  I work most Tuesday nights so I can't ride with the biggest group of you, but hit me up any Monday or Wednesday and I'm down

Re: i'm new here

tinaballs
come out on wednesday night at 630, event center! riding, going to university chicken, drinkin, singing karoake, and riding some more... u down?

Re: i'm new here

How's it going Gus? Well most likely there will be a group of us that will be riding this Wednesday. Welcome aboard!

Re: i'm new here

suppers
6:30 at the fountain?